God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Monday, September 04, 2006

Time in Paducah

We have had a great time in Paducah, but we head out in the morning. I am so thankful for every moment that we have had here. Friday night my family gave us a baby shower. The gifts were so cute! You can see pics of the shower on our website. It was so great to be able to spend time with the family that I don't normally get to see.

On Saturday morning we hung out with Mom & Dad. We did NOTHING! Mom and I hung out in the living room chatting & working on the website. The boys took an old couch of Nathan's off & went to Hanks. It was GREAT! That evening we headed over to Rita & Steve's. We spent the evening there visiting with them and Chris & Laura.

Sunday we headed to Lone Oak church, lunch with my family (relatives & church family), and back with his family for the rest of the day. It was a good day...minus the fact that my allergies were in full force!

Today Ryan spent the morning with his family while I chilled. They went to the parade (which is not on the "allowed" list from my doctor). I really wanted to be able to hang out with them this morning, but standing during a parade is not something that I am allowed to do. Anyway, Ryan had a great time. I got a chance to say good-bye to them a little later.

For the rest of the day we hung out with Mom, Dad, & Nathan. We napped, watched TV, sat out back talking & ate GREAT food!!

We really dread getting up in the morning and heading back to TX. We always hate leaving family. But, ya go where the money is, right?! Ha! That's where our jobs are, so that's where we call home.

I have tried my best this weekend to follow doctor's orders. I can't think of a time when I didn't. I have felt pretty good. The contractions are still coming, but they are FAR apart, so there are no worries. I'm hoping as long as I keep following my orders, all will be good.

For those that we were able to see, we love you & are so thankful for the time we had. For those we missed, we wish we could have seen you. For those in TX, we'll see you soon!

Love to everyone.

2 comments:

the Kimberlins said...

I'm glad you had a good weekend, you've been in my thoughts and prayers. I can't wait to spend some time with you.

Anonymous said...

It was so so so good to spend time with you guys this weekend. I'm glad you braved the trip...even though you weren't feeling the best. You look amazing and your belly is gorgeous. It was good to see it one more time before she comes! Love you.