God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Today's doctor's appointment

Today's appointment didn't go so well. I've had a headache since Monday afternoon & I found out the possible reason today...high blood-pressure. It wasn't drastic, but for me it was high. The doctor has requested that I go back for a check-up on Friday. He has also told me to stay home from work for the rest of the week. So, it wasn't my most fun appointment, but I guess it could have gone worse. My blood-pressure did go down a little while I was there, so I didn't have to be monitored at the hospital. There were blessings in the day.

Please keep us in your prayers over the next few days. I have 4 1/2 weeks until my due date. I know she would most likely be ok if they needed to induce, but I really would like for her to wait until she is supposed to be here. Please pray for her safety as well as mine.

Love to you all.

No comments: