"Week 33: You have 43 days until Sunday, October 29, 2006."
That is what was emailed in a weekly email to me today! Wow!!!! I remember when it first started emailing me. It was 100 and something days! Time has really flown during this pregnancy. I can't believe it is almost here. I am totally excited and totally scared at the same time. I can't wait to hold her in my arms & see her beautiful face. I am also terrified of being responsible for another human being! The little person who sits on my shoulder ;-) is saying, "What in the world were you thinking?!" Then the person on the other shoulder says, "You'll love her & you'll pray for her daily. God will make her who He needs her to be." I have to tell you. That is comforting knowing that HE is in more control than I am. I admit, I've always been a control freak. But this is one control I will GLADLY give to Him! I will do my best & I will pray. But I am thankful that Ryan and I don't have to go this alone. How overwhelming it must be to those who don't have God in their life! I can't imagine...
43 days...I am ready.
1 comment:
if only it were that easy, because though you are not in control, you have been given the physical respnsibility of taking care of her. it is so easy to foget God is in control when she is screaming at 2 am and you have no clue why. all you can do is bouce, pace and ask God, " why don't you clue me in on what i can do to make her better? let me go through whatever it is that she is going through so i won't have to worry about her!" that is the biggest struggle--wishing you could take whatever hurt and stuggles they have on yourself so they don't have to go through them!! i can't wait to see you in action. its going to be the best, worst, hardest, exhausting, gratifying thing you have ever done! love you,
summer
Post a Comment