I woke up this morning not feeling well AT ALL! I'm not really sure why. Yes, I know what hurts, but I have no idea why it is hurting. I feel like I've pulled a muscle at the top of my leg or something. And the little one has found a spot really close to it to punch! At times this morning, she has had me doubled over. I wasn't really in constant pain, it just didn't allow her to punch that spot. Anyway, those problems plus several fairly strong contractions has kept me on the couch today. I was up really early and dying to go to church, but my body said no today. So, I've played it smart and kept my behind on the couch. Maybe I did too much yesterday. Who knows.
I've been watching the Travel Channel all day. They have had pretty decent episodes on. Some of them are just interesting places, but most of them have been places I would love to go one day. While I was watching one of the shows, a commercial came on for Expedia. You can enter their contest to win a $50,000 dream vacation. I asked Ryan, "What in the world would you do on a vacation that costs $50,000?!" I have to say, my mind can't even completely wrap around that idea. I'm sure if I thought long and hard about it I could come up with something. But that is a TON of money to spend on a vacation!! Anyway, it was fun to try to figure out. It gave me something to do while I'm parked on the couch.
That's my Sunday. Not very exciting, but relaxing and...probably what the doctor would have rathered me do all weekend than what I did. Ah...one of these days I'll learn...
No comments:
Post a Comment