Monday, September 11, 2006
Daycares...
Today Ryan and I went to see several daycares in the area today. I have come to the conclusion that I will not be satisfied with any! None of them are me. No matter how nice or how crummy, I will be leaving her with someone else. I haven't even met her yet & I already have problems with it. It is just hard to know that there will be days that she will see more of them than me. I would appreciate prayers from you during this process. I just pray that God will lead us to the right people for her--a place with Godly people & a place that we can afford.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh, I am so sorry this is so hard. You should just tell Summer she has to move back into Dallas and she can take the job. :)Love you.
Post a Comment