God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Monday, December 12, 2005

Can't wait!

In a week and a half we will be heading to Paducah for Christmas!!!!! :) Can you tell I'm excited?! We are going to be in for a decent amount of time. We will actually be able to SEE family. Usually when we go in, I feel like we only get glimpses of them. Although it will still not be long enough, we will be able to get some good quality time in. I am really, really ready.

So, to all of the family we will get to see...we can't wait!! To those who will not be in, we will deeply miss you and wish you could be there with us. We love you...you know who you are!!

I hope this week is blessing you all!!

Love,
Lesli

2 comments:

janjanmom said...

I hope that means old church family too...I would like to see you live and give you a big hug. It will have to be quick. Lilly is like a big wind-up doll at church.

Be safe traveling!!

Love ya, Janice

Lesli said...

Thanks! We aren't for sure if we will be at church on Christmas or not, but we will definitely be there on New Year's Day. See you then!

Lesli