Christmas is a WONDERFUL time of year, but man is it busy! I can't remember when we had a night to just sit back and relax. Oh well...time to relax is on the way!! We leave for Paducah in 3 days!!!! I'm so excited! Bet ya hadn't heard that one! ;)
Last night I went to dinner with Brittany and Rylie (her daughter). It was so much fun!! I use to work with Brittany at the bank. I really miss getting to hang out with her on a daily basis. She really is one of the best people to work with & friend that someone can have. So, thanks Brit for having dinner with me and letting me see that beautiful bundle of yours!!! I'm so happy for you.
That's about all I know. I need to get off here and eat dinner so that I can head to Target to get a few things and then start getting clothes together to pack.
No comments:
Post a Comment