I'm finally to the point that I can go back to work. Today was my first full day of work since my surgery. The last several days have been miserable!! My recovery from my surgery went fairly well the first several days (I think it was because my Momma was here!). Then evidently an infection set in AND I caught the stomach virus that is going around. How in the world I caught that by being out a total of 5 1/2 hours in 5 days, I'll never know! I guess I just hugged the right...or wrong person! Anyway, it hasn't been any fun, but hopefully it's all behind me. I'm a new girl today!! I don't have much energy, but getting back to work has done me a ton of good!
Thanks to everyone who stopped by, called, sent or brought flowers, and lifted me up in your prayers! You all mean so much to me. You know who you are!! From the bottom of my heart, thank you.
On a happier note, it looks like the weather this weekend is going to be pretty...mid 70s and sunny! I am ready to get out and enjoy this wonderful fall weather!!!!
I hope everyone is doing well!! Don't forget to set your clocks back an hour Saturday night!!
Love to you all,
Lesli
1 comment:
i'm so glad you are up and about and feeling some better. i am also glad you are on the road to recovery over all. that you will soon benefit from the surgery. love you!
summer
Post a Comment