Granted, it's not under the best of circumstances, but I can't wait to see her! Living 10 hours away makes me REALLY miss my time with her. We use to do little things together like go to Wal-Mart to get groceries or shopping on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon. I cannot express how much I miss those days!! There is just no other time that compares to those times. I REALLY miss it.
Of course, I would rather have her here in better circumstances. I'm having surgery again for endometriosis next Wednesday. Ryan will be here, but will have to go back to work on Thursday. She's coming to help. I am SO thankful!! No one takes care of ya like your momma when you're sick or hurt!! Anyone agree?! I am very thankful that she's taking the time to come. It means so much to me!!
So, although I can wait forever for the surgery, I can't wait until she's here...one more week!!!
Love ya Mom!!
Lesli
No comments:
Post a Comment