God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Friday, November 04, 2005

Ryan's back to school!

Last week Ryan started classes at the University of Phoenix Online! I am so proud of him for making the decision to go back. It is a lot harder to go back once you've hit the real world and have a job. It takes quite a lot of sacrifice in your time and finances! This week he has realized that attending classes this way is much harder than going to one or two night classes a week. Each course is a 5 week course. The amount of time that should be put into each class is enough to give him something to do 7 days a week! He has been so good at keeping with it each night and getting the studying/reading done that he needs to do. Before you know it, my husband will be a college grad!! :) Whoohoo! I'm so proud of you!!

Besides that, there's nothing new to report. I'm feeling much better!! Thank goodness! My energy level still isn't 100%, but hopefully it will be soon.

I hope all are doing well!

Love you,
Lesli

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Ryan! And Lesli- I'm so glad to hear you're feeling better.
Love you,
Tricia