We found a place to live!! Yay! We leased a 2br/2b apartment. We were hoping for a rental house, but didn't like any that we found. So, we're in an apartment for now. That's ok, though. It is a really nice apartment. I can't complain.
We went to E-town on Friday morning & had the apartment leased by 4!! Whoohoo! Since my mother-in-law was gracious enough to keep the little one, we decided to go ahead and spend the night in E-town & have a mini-vacation. It was SO nice!!! I didn't realize how much Ryan and I needed that time away. We laughed more in that day and a half than we have laughed in the last year! It was so, so, so great. Thanks, Babe!!
We have a week and a day left here in TX. I have such mixed feelings about it all. It is GREAT for Sydney to be close to her family & will probably be a better work environment for Ryan. Plus, I will get to stay at home with Sydney. BUT, for me on a personal level, it is bitter sweet. I want to stay home with her, but I do not want to leave my friends here. I'm trying to keep my chin up. And, I will do that. I've been through some pretty tough stuff in my lifetime. I'll make it.
3 comments:
bitter sweet for us too....you'll definitely have to keep on blogging to let us know what's going on with you guys!!
Well it is pretty much all bitter for me, just kidding. I am happy for you and Ryan. I know that this is the best move for your family and the future. And I have no doubt that you will not just be ok there but will thrive and flourish and make more friends. Of course they won't be as amazing as summer and I but not everyone can live up to that standard. :)
Your friends have been amazing in their support of you as you have been in Texas and as you prepare to move back to the Bluegrass state. You are truly blessed to have such outstanding women of faith in your corner and watching your back.
Post a Comment