God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Dream come true

Today a dream of mine came true. It was my first day as an official stay at home mom!!!!! Honestly, after I had Sydney I didn't think this day would come. In this day in age, it is very difficult to be able to survive on one income. So, I am VERY thankful that we are fortunate enough for me to be able to stay home. WHOOHOO!!! Thank you God for providing this opportunity. Although the transition is hard, it is a dream come true.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Yeah, I'm so happy for you! We are in Care Group with your parents and it broke my heart when they talked about you going back to work. I know that's what some women want, but when a mommy wants to stay home with her baby...what a blessing to be able to! Congratulations!

janjanmom said...

It is the toughest job you'll ever love.