AH!...We leave tomorrow afternoon for Paducah. We're spending the night & dropping Sydney off there & then heading to E-town Friday morning. While I am extremely excited about having 2 days alone with Ryan, I am very nervous about our home hunting. God has made it very clear that he is in control of this move. It has his handprints all over it. So, I should be completely confident that we will find something, right?! Have I said that I'm a slow learner? I do believe that we will have a place to live when we get there on the 31st (yes, I'm moving on my birthday. FUN!). I'm just nervous about it all. Why can't I be more confident?? I am in prayer that my faith will be strenghtened, but I have to admit that I timidly say that prayer. I learn most during struggles. So asking God to teach me is scary territory!! Anyway, we head out tomorrow afternoon.
As I said earlier, I am completely excited about my 2 days with Ryan. I will miss Sydney, but this is much needed time together. We haven't had a date since the beginning of December!! Again, AH!! So, it will be weird I'm sure. BUT it will be nice to just be able to focus on each other. Love you, BABY!! I can't wait!! Even if this isn't a vacation b/c of stress. It is a little bit for me.
Thanks to my mother-in-law we are getting this time together. Plus, I know Sydney & Gran will have a great time together. Thanks!!!
Keep us in your prayers this weekend that we find a place & don't become too stressed & end up ruining our weekend together...that's more likely something I would do...not Ryan. :-/
1 comment:
Oh wow, what a big move! We made the big move when Emily was 3 months old, so I understand the juggling of packing with a baby. I know there are lots of people on this end thankful that you're headed back to Kentucky!
Post a Comment