Sunday was Sydney's first Sunday to go to church & she did GREAT!! I was so nervous that she would start crying during Scott's sermon (since that is when she would normally be getting fed), but she didn't. She slept through the whole thing. When she woke up on our way home she quickly let us know that she was hungry, and I fed her as soon as we got home.It was so nice to be back at church. Since being on bedrest, I've been out for a little over a month. It has made me feel so disconnected. So, it was great to see everyone again. Next Sunday Ryan has to drill, so we'll see how it goes getting both of us ready by myself!! That should be an experience!
Sydney has been doing great. The doctor deemed her normal at her last doctor's appointment. I was so excited to hear that!!! Now we're dealing with "normal". She has been sleeping for long amounts of time during the day and short amounts of time at night. She will sleep at night, but she wakes up more frequently. So, I'm battling that during the week and with Ryan's help on the weekend. I am SO thankful to have his help during the weekends. It gives me a chance to get some real rest and become a normal functioning human being again.
Today has the potential to make tonight GREAT. She has been awake since 9:15 am all but about an hour!! Hopefully it will make her sleepy for tonight. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!
Today on Oprah there was a lady who says she knows the secret language of babies. Now, normally I would be skeptical, but every "word" she said the babies would say I have heard!! Sydney really does make those exact noises. So, we're going to test it out and see if it works. It can't hurt, that's for sure!
1 comment:
that is such a great picture of ya'll! Love you and I can't wait to see her at church!
Post a Comment