In two more weeks we'll be headin' to Paducah!! I am very excited to see all of our family! We will only get the long weekend in, but anything is better than nothing!! I just hope that we will be able to spend some quality time with everyone while trying to balance our schedule. It is so hard to go in and come home feeling like you didn't really get to visit with everyone OR that some felt that they did not get enough time! We always try to do our best when we go in to make sure everyone has equal time, but sometimes equal time just isn't enough. BUT...as my momma always says, "Beggers can't be choosers." Since we're all ready for this time, I guess we can't complain about it being a short amount of time or that we aren't with everyone the whole time. We will just have to be thankful that we get any time at all!
I've added some recent pictures of me. I'm 30 weeks today! Time sure has flown! I hope you all enjoy the pics!
3 comments:
Wow girl! You look fabulous! You definitely got that glow goin' on! Can't wait to see you again next weekend.
Love you,
Laura
And don't feel guilty about the lack of time you get to spend there, or if anyone complains about it. At least you are there and they can deal with what they get. Of course I get to see you like everyday. :)
And time has flown by! I can't believe it's almost time for your showers already.
Haha, we have that SAME problem when we go to Texas! What can you do but enjoy the time you have? You look great! I'm so happy everything is going perfectly for you. Can't wait to meet Sydney!
Post a Comment