OK, I promise not to update you on every appointment from here on out! That would get quite redundant! But, I'm pretty excited about this one. At my last appointment I had gained quite a bit! I think I even shocked the nurse a little bit. But at this appointment I only gained one pound. Whoohoo!! Now, for all those concerned I ate healthy & enough to feed 2 adults! So, please don't worry that I am dieting. I just watched the nutrition side of what I was eating...probably what I should have done 6 months ago!
The rest of the appointment went well, too. Sydney is growing right on track! All looks to be going exactly the way it should!
There's no real news besides Sydney. We ran errands & Ryan worked on school work last weekend. We did get to go to the Morris' house last night for dinner & to hang out with them, the Parkers, and the Kimberlins. I LOVE hanging out with all of them. We are so fortunate to have them as friends. It is rare that you have one couple that you can hang out with much less 3! I am also thankful that they will be present when Sydney is born! Since it will be very difficult for family to be here, they will be our family at that moment. Rarely can you get people that would even attempt to fill that void! Most would bail out and not be there when you need them, but not these friends! They are awesome! God has blessed us. We have prayed and prayed to be closer to family. Although those chances have not come through, He has provided godly people in our lives to be our family when blood relatives are far away. Don't get me wrong...I still desperately miss my family!!! But, our friends come in a close second!! Thank you!!! I love you all!
That last paragraph came from a conversation that I had with Summer, Crysty, and Trica yesterday. They asked if they could come to the hospital when I'm having Sydney. They asked if they could come! I thought I would have to ask if they would come! No, not because I thought less of them, but because I wanted to make sure they were there. I was so excited! I told Ryan on the way home and he said, "Did you think they wouldn't want to be there?!" Yeah, he knew their awesomeness much more than I did. So, that is why I am gushing & so thankful for them. They are the best friends a gal could ask for!
1 comment:
ah shucks, you're so sweet. We are honored to be there when you have Sydney...I even look forward to maybe being there when you realize you are having Sydney...hahaha.
Post a Comment