God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Sunday, August 06, 2006

28 weeks!!

Wow!! I can't believe I am already 28 weeks! I have 12 weeks left!! It is just amazing me how fast the time is flying. When you think 9 months, it really sounds like a long time. And...during the first trimester--when I was completely exhausted--I felt like it was going to take forever. Now that I've gotten my energy back (for the most part), the time is going faster than I can keep up. It is quite easy to start getting overwhelmed...like, what am I going to do with her when I go back to work?! I haven't found anyone or any daycares yet. I really need to get on the ball with that. Anyway, it is very easy to begin getting worried & anxious. BUT then I put it out of my mind (when there's nothing I can do about it) and just enjoy this time.

At the beginning of my pregnancy I felt weird because so many women would tell me that it is the most magical, memorable, wonderful time. I didn't see it. Sure, I thought it was neat that I was pregnant, but I really hadn't connected with the thought I guess. Recently she has begun to really move! My belly at times looks like a rodent is loose & trying to get out! Ok...don't ever tell my daughter that I compared her to a rodent! It is neat. It is neat to feel her move and to begin to feel body parts press against my skin. Tonight Ryan even got to feel her little toosh or head. One or the other was definitely pushing against my belly. He thought I was nuts when I said it was one or the other until he felt it. I think that's one of the coolest things. When he feels her his face just lights up. There aren't really words to describe the face he makes, but it is the most wonderful thing I've seen. He's going to make an awesome dad! Sydney is lucky to have him!

So, we have 2 days until we go back to see the 3-D pictures of her. These pictures should show us a little better of what she looks like...not that it matters really. But I'm excited to get a peak at her. Watch this blog in 2 days to see pics of our girl!!! Can ya tell I'm a proud momma already?!

1 comment:

summer said...

yay!!! i can't wait to see her in person...ok, maybe i can wait at elast 10 more weeks! love you,
summer