God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Sunday, May 14, 2006

We're in!

We are finally in our new apartment!! :) It was a HUGE ordeal getting us moved in. We went last Thursday to sign the lease and get the keys. After doing so, we stopped by the apartment. To our surprise it did not look like the apartment that we saw when we put down the deposit. Needless to say, we were quite upset. After much encouragement from family and friends, we went the next morning to the office and told them of our frustrations. Luckily we did not have to put up much of a fight. They had another apartment that had been renovated & looked like what we preferred. So, now we are in and happy! I am so thankful this whole process is over.

Today is Mother's Day, so all you mammas out there, "Happy Mother's Day!!"

1 comment:

summer said...

happy mothers day to you, the Mamma to be!!
love you and glad you are in!
s