This weekend looks to be exciting & an escape from packing! Whoohoo!! We’re getting the Morris kids at noon on Friday & keeping them at their house until Bret and Summer come home on Saturday. I am looking forward to the change of scenery (stacked boxes!). We always love being with their family & will really enjoy this time.
A week & a day!! By next Friday night we will be in our new apartment. I am SO excited! The last 2 times we’ve moved they have been quick. This time, we have taken what seems like forever!! Seeing an apartment full of boxes is tolerable for a while, but several weeks?! No, I can’t handle all of the clutter & chaos. I cannot wait until next week when the boxes are in & I can start unpacking and decorating. Hopefully by the end of this month it will be how I want it & all of this is behind us. I forget just how much I hate moving until I start boxing up again!! Hopefully this will be our last move for a few years.
The weather here has been gorgeous! We’ve had several days of rain, but for the most part it has been in the low to mid 80s. Ryan and I have tried to take advantage of it by walking in the afternoons. This area definitely is perfect for walking. The other day I REALLY wanted a hamburger. So we walked to a nearby restaurant. It was about 2 miles roundtrip. It made me feel better about the calories I was getting ready to eat! And…it was a delicious hamburger!
That’s about all I know for now. Hope you all are doing well!
No comments:
Post a Comment