God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Baby talk

We have five weeks until we will hopefully find out if we’re having a boy or a girl, and I have to admit that I haven’t been this excited about anything in a long time!! I can’t wait! I honestly couldn’t care less which it is. I just want to know. We have some friends at our church that waited until she gave birth to find out. Now that’s some patience! The good Lord knows that I have not developed that kind of patience nor do I want to at this moment.

We’ve been trying to come up with baby names, but nothing has really struck us. We both find things we sort of like, but there has not been anything that we both really like. Hopefully once we find out what we’re having, we’ll be able to focus better and find the perfect name. We’ve both looked online and at books, but haven’t found the one that suits us…and hopefully the baby! J

It has taken me a while to get excited about the baby. I wasn’t upset by any means. I just haven’t been overly excited. Truthfully, it’s not really in my nature to be ecstatic about anything. I guess I’m my momma’s daughter that way. Now that we’re moving Friday, getting the car, washer & dryer, kitchen table, and new furniture I feel like it is all coming together. My other stressors are almost over and I can focus on this little one. I guess I’m back to “I can’t wait to find out!” Oh well, full circle with this blog.

On another note, a friend of mine emailed me today and said that her two sisters are having complications with their pregnancies. Their names are Bethany and Brooke. I would really appreciate your prayers on these two girls’ behalf. Bethany has two weeks until her due date. Brook has 7 ½ and has recently been put into the hospital for the remainder of her pregnancy. My heart goes out to these two girls & I know they would really be thankful for your talks to God for them.

Love you all & am so thankful that I can bring these requests to you!!

No comments: