June 20th is the day!! We will found out then if we are having a boy or a girl…well, as long as the baby cooperates! Ryan can’t wait to hear the words, “It’s a boy!” I just can’t wait to know. I know you all will laugh at me for this, but it is kind of like getting an awesome Christmas present. You know you’re getting something you’re going to like; you just aren’t sure exactly what it is. The anticipation…I love it! I think it is more fun watching Ryan. He REALLY wants the baby to be a boy. Not so much to do guy things with, but more because he’s terrified of raising a girl! It is so cute. I kind of like watching him squirm. I know that’s mean, but when you just don’t care, its fun to watch someone who does. Anyway, look for a post on June 20th!
Hope you all are doing well. Love to you all.
7 comments:
I am sure you have heard, but it can be helpful to drink OJ before your appointment. It will help wake-up the baby and get him/her moving. A soda or candy bar will work too if you want something sweet!!
Erik really wanted a boy and was terrified of raising a girl. That is how I know God has a sense of humor. THREE girls!!
I haven't heard the OJ thing! Good to know!! I will definitely give it a try. :-) Thanks for sharing!! Hope you're feeling well.
Yay! I'll be expecting a call!! Love you, Laura
i can't wait!!!!!!!! but, he already "knows" its going to be a girl. that's why he is squirming!hehehehe. just joking.
summer
I just can't wait to give you the best shower ever!!! And buy old navy baby clothes :). You really need to come back to work, its not as fun without you here.
Thanks! It hasn't been much fun at home either. Thank goodness I'm feeling better and able to get out of the apartment! I was about to go crazy!
Post a Comment