God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Monday, November 07, 2005

Christmas?!

Can you believe Christmas is a month and a half away?! I just realized it this past weekend...a month and a half! It seems like just yesterday Ryan was coming home from Kuwait...not eight months later!!! I am so excited! I can't wait for Christmas! I can't wait to put up our decorations which haven't been out in 2 years! Last year I really couldn't care less if Christmas came or not. I bought presents to be nice and giving, but I was not in the spirit of things at all! I guess this year I have double energy and excitement for it! I can't wait. Can you tell?! I am ready to buy presents...budget isn't yet but I am! I'm just ready for it all. Now...if I can just get my husband in the spirit as we go...it'll be the PERFECT Christmas. Although, any Christmas with him at home really is a perfect Christmas. (Janice, the mushy stuff was just for you! ;) Love ya.)

To all, I hope everyone has a GREAT holiday season!!

Love,
Lesli

2 comments:

janjanmom said...

Mush on, I am glad you have him at home this Christmas!! I share your excitement versus budget dilemna. My husband has said I get a nice sum of $$ to shop with, but not until December. As one who loves to be finished by Dec 1, I can hardly take the pressure. I will try to cope by making lots of lists and planning and then losing the list and plans...I can't wait!

Lesli said...

I'm the exact same way!! I am a list person! Although...I never really use it once I'm out. I see other things and typically go with something other than what I've written down. Oh well. Making lists and planning makes me feel like I'm in control although I never really am!

Happy shopping!