Our weekend was WONDERFUL! The wedding was absolutely perfect. Corena was a beautiful bride. The decorations & location were just gorgeous! Hat's off to Chris for his wonderful words during the ceremony! He really did a great job. The whole weekend was great. Hopefully I'll have some pictures to post soon. (We had a little issue with the laptop once we got 700 pictures on it! Yes...700!!) Thanks Jon & Corena for including us in your big day! It really did mean a lot to both of us.
We got a taste of winter while we were in Peoria. It was so nice. At first I was dreading the cold because we're not use to it, but when we got there it was so refreshing. I really hope we have a real winter, but living in Texas it's not too likely! There's really just something wrong with pulling out Christmas decorations with it being 70 outside...just doesn't seem right.
This week is Thanksgiving & I hope everyone has a great one! This year it is just Nathan, Ryan, & I in Dallas. We could have driven home, but Ryan and Nathan both have to be back by Saturday so it would be a very quick turn around. I hope the family has a great one without us. We'll be in before we know it! Anyway, to all of you...HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!
Love you all,
Lesli
P.S. Per Chris, I will mention that Ryan coined the phrase, "resetting your feet". His (Ryan's) theory is that you take your shoes off for a few seconds and let them air & stretch. Then when you put your same shoes on, your feet feel better...or reset. He's a little nuts sometimes! jk ;) Actually, he told me when we got home Sunday night that he was pulling all of that out of his you know what. Being his wife...I knew that already! ;) Love you baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment