God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Vacation or bedroom furniture?

As I said yesterday, we are in love with a bedroom set at IKEA. We went back yesterday to get a duvet cover that Ryan was wanting. The duvet cover & 2 pillow covers were $12.99!! You can't beat that! So, we changed our bedroom up a little last night. We took the headboard off & added the new duvet. It really does look good! For not much, we really did change the look of the room. I'll have to take a picture and post it for you. Anyway, it made us really want the furniture when we started changing things. The only way that we can get the furniture before the spring/summer next year is to not take our mini-vacation for our anniversary. That's not an easy decision!! We both really want this little trip! But, we could buy all of the furniture at IKEA & have money left over if we didn't go. What to do?! The answer seems so easy logically, but so hard emotionally. He and I both agree that I am a different person when we are on vacation. I'm a lot more carefree. I really do believe that is what is drawing us to the vacation the most. So, I need your help on this one. Do we get the furniture or do we go on the mini-vacation? We said we were both going to think about it and then come back and discuss it again. It probably shouldn't be that hard of a decision, but it is. Anyway, let me know what you all think. If you don't have a blog username & password, feel free to email me. I will take suggestions any way I can get them. :)

Hope all is well on your homefronts!

Love you all,
Lesli

1 comment:

Lesli said...

I've received one vote for furniture.

Lesli