Well, it looks like we've decided to get the furniture instead of taking our trip. I have to say that I am a little disappointed. I know it's the right choice, but I was really looking forward to some time away with Ryan. We will probably still take the time off, but will not go anywhere. I am excited to be getting the furniture, don't get me wrong! I just really enjoy how we are when we're away. It's a special time that we just don't get at home. I think at home we get too selfish and too into everyday life that we will do something special for a few hours, but then it's back to the same 'ole stuff. We just don't stay in that mode as long as we do when we're away. Anyway, thanks to those who responded. I don't think anyone responded to here. I think they all came through conversations and via email. Anyway, THANKS!! I think we already knew it logically. We just needed to hear it from others. I hope all is well in everyone else's households!
Love you all,
Lesli
No comments:
Post a Comment