Our anniversary is coming up soon. We've been trying to figure out what we would like to do for it. At first we thought we'd head to Austin for a long weekend. Then we decided it would probably be too expensive. So we've decided to find a hotel in the DFW area for a night or two. I am SO excited!!! This feels like a real anniversary! It is our 4th. However, all of the others have been so weird. Ryan left the Monday after our Friday wedding for Bahrain. He was there for 9 months, so 3 months after he got home we celebrated our 1 year anniversary. It didn't really feel like an anniversary because we had only been living together married for three months. The next year felt like our one year anniversary not our two. Last year's anniversary Ryan was in Kuwait. But, life as a reservist's wife is getting more normal. I guess I'm getting use to knowing that he won't be home for all of them. So, the one's he is home for, I want to be special. I think he's really excited too. I'm sure with my planning personality he's a little frustrated that I'm already wanting to pin down the details, but he's being very good about it all. I'm so thankful that he is home and that we can have this time together. We both agree that we want it to be a time of relaxation & to do NOTHING. We will take our cell phones, but likely leave them off! It will just be a time for us to hang out and get away from the worries of the world. That's nice. I honestly can't wait!!! I love you, baby! And, although it has been a weird 4 years, it has been wonderful! I'd do it all over again if I get to be with you at the end of the day! Thank you for constantly being my love and support. You ARE the most wonderful man on the planet!!! Know that I believe that with every ounce of my being! I love you.
Love to you all!
Lesli
1 comment:
anniversaries are special. some of my favorite times of my married life have been anniversaries. i pray you two have a deservingly wonderful time. whatever you do. love you both.
summer
Post a Comment