God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Not much news

Well...the Hughes' household has been fairly quiet lately. We haven't had the greatest luck with health, but we're not doing bad by any means! Ryan has had a slight ear infection & sore throat. I think I tried to poison myself with dinner the other night! Not really, I thought how I was feeling was from what I fixed for dinner but it's hung on too long. I must have gotten a bug or something. Anyway, for the most part we're doing well. So this week we have just basically been taking it easy! I love weeks like that! I don't like the not feeling well part, but I do love the part where nothing is scheduled!

Ryan found out yesterday that he can go to a Navy School in August. It's out of the base in Fort Worth. He's pretty excited! It will be for two weeks. He's been wanting to do something like this, but didn't think it would be possible. I'm happy he will be able to!

So, as you can see, our life has been fairly boring lately. Boring is good! I hope you all are doing well!!

Love you,
Lesli

2 comments:

summer said...

how is everyone feeling these days? sometimes its nice to have a few uneventful days. isn't it.
summer

Lesli said...

We're both feeling a lot better. Just been taking it easy these days. It is VERY nice!!

Lesli