God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Thursday, July 07, 2005

What a weekend!

Well, they came and went. It was a great weekend!! We were relaxed and enjoyed the time together. Every single person had a good time. Now...that's a weekend! It was hard to see them go yesterday morning. It seems like it gets harder and harder each time. I honestly thought that after we moved to Texas it would get easier over time. Well, it hasn't. It still cuts to the bone when we leave them or they leave us. I don't think it will ever be easy living 10 hours away from family. So, what do we do about it? I'm not really sure. I wish there was an easy fix to the situation, but there just really isn't. Hopefully one day, a lightbulb will shine over our heads and we'll figure it out. Until then, we will cherish the few moments that we have with family. I love you all, and miss you all terribly!

Lesli

1 comment:

summer said...

i understand. i guess we just count ourselves lucky that we have such good families to be able to miss them! it helps that we have each other, too!
love ya,
summer