We have a dead fish and I'm sick, but we're home!! It felt so nice to be in our own beds last night. I was afraid Sydney wouldn't go to sleep in her bed since she hasn't been in it in a week, but she went straight to sleep. She is such a good baby! Luckily I'm not running a fever. I'm taking vitamins & meds to get this nipped in the bud.
I was so blessed to be able to be in Paducah during a tough time in my family. It would have been hard to go through that while in Texas. I have an awesome family that really pulls together during a tough time. I thank God for them and for allowing me to be there during all of it.
Hopefully we will begin to get back in our routine. I've always thought that Sydney does better on a routine. What I didn't realize was that Ryan and I do, too. So, today begins that routine no matter how painful it is! ;-) This week is a new week with new possibilities...hopefully good ones!
3 comments:
Just don't wait a month to dispose of the fish. I'm think someone I know did that recently. Of course after a month she cons me into cleaning up the mess.
So your fish actually does need food, imagine that. I am sure Sam is glad to be home too. Glad you made it back safely, we love you and can't wait to see you again!
so i guess we won't need to make arrangements to come get the fish. hehehe. we have a fish bowl with no fish in it right now and the kids haven't said a word....maybe that means we don't really need a fish.:-)
Post a Comment