God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Good-bye February!!!!!

This month has been pretty close to a nightmare for us!!! Everything that could go wrong, did...well, not really but it felt that way! I am so thankful that this month is behind us. March will be a new start hopefully bringing brighter days with it. Please continue to keep us in your prayers as many thing in our future are uncertain. I have faith that God will provide. I hope it is sooner rather than later.

I have to say a quick thanks to a few of my friends who have been listening to all of the issues that we have been dealing with. Thanks for being there!!! You know who you are. I love you & am so thankful that you are in my life...and in TX! I don't know what I would do without you. Love to each of you!!!

Thanks to everyone for the prayers you have already sent up on our behalf. Keep 'em goin'!

GOOD-BYE FEBRUARY...HELLO MARCH!! :-)

1 comment:

Sara said...

I love your blog! We have so much in common. I'm the "realist" in our marriage, too. Sometimes I catch myself thinking what "we" are going to do. I realize that if I don't stop making the plans, I'm just asking God to do something drastic to teach me a lesson about him being in control. I hope March is everything February wasn't!