God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Friday, September 23, 2005

Scrapbooking Weekend!

This weekend, I'm off to Salado, TX for a weekend of scrapbooking with some women from our church. I'm SO excited!! It will be nice to have a fun weekend with no worries or cares. I can accomplish what I want to accomplish! Of course, I will miss my honey, but it will be good for us both! I can't wait!

Ryan's birthday, oh excuse me "last day of 29 party", was last Saturday night. We had a few friends over & catered On the Border. It was delicious & a really fun time!! We ate then played dominos, and ate some more!! Our guests even poked a little fun at him by bringing gifts like, prune juice and Benefiber! They even dressed the part and wore black! It was great! Ryan said that was the best day he's had in a long time. So...mission accomplished!

Well, it will just be the boys this weekend. I wish I could set up a hidden camera to see how long they play ball!! Ryan will throw the ball for Sam even when he's not thinking about it or noticing what he's doing! It's so fun to watch. I hope they both have a great weekend chillin'. I hope all of your weeks have gone well.

Love you all,
Lesli

2 comments:

summer said...

i had so much fun. thanks for going with me!
summer

Lesli said...

I did too! And he LOVED the pages!! Woohoo!!

Lesli