God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Happy Birthday! Happy Anniversary!

The month of September is BUSY for us as far as birthdays and anniversaries go. We have a mom, aunt, grandmother, and Ryan's birthday. We also have Momma Rita & Pops' anniversary, grandparent's anniversary, and our anniversary this month! Hallmark definitely stays in business from us during September.

I'm excited though. Sunday is Ryan's 30th birthday!! We're having a few people over on Saturday night to celebrate. (Our apartment can't hold too many.) He's not very thrilled with the "birthday" party. He says we're having a "dinner" party@ He's silly. Anyway, I'm probably going to get mexican from on eof the nearby restaurants. It would be a lot better than heating up our kitchen. We have such a hard time getting it to cool off in the afternoons as it is! It's not going to be a big party because I promised Ryan that I wouldn't throw a big one (and I turn 30 in 3 1/2 years! I can't give him too much ammo!) I hope all goes according to plan, and he has a blast. He really does deserve it. Not because of Kuwait or because he's turning 30, but because he NEVER wants the attention to be on him. He hates it, as a matter of fact! So, this will be one time in his life that I ignore the fact that he wants the spotlight somewhere else.

I'll let you know next week how the party goes. I haven't really done this before, so who knows what I've already forgotten!! We'll see! Keep your fingers crossed.

To Momma Rita and Gma (who doesn't own a computer and won't see this. Oh well.):


Happy Birthday!!!!!!!! :) We love you!

To Pops & Momma Rita and Gma & Gpa:

Happy Anniversary!!!! Thank you for showing us what marriage is all about & being AWESOME role models!

To my hubby:

Happy Birthday!!! Happy Anniversary!! I love you very much & hope this is a GREAT month for you!

Love to you all,
Lesli

1 comment:

summer said...

it was an awesome party! the kids and i had a blast!
summer