God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!

Happy Birthday, Dad!!!

Today is my Dad's birthday!! It's days like these that make me the most HOMESICK!! 'Cause I know that it is a strong possibility that my Grandma, aka Gma when we write, is fixing dinner at her house. That was always something that was very common for our birthdays. We would always have dinner there whether it was on our birthday or a day around it. Gma always said she was fixin'! So, knowing that our family would typically be together today for my dad's birthday has me a little sad. But, that's ok. It's better to be sad and miss them than not, right?! Because if I'm not sad and missing them, I obviously don't like them very much!(My mom at this point would say, "No, you could live here in KY and see us today." And...I guess in a way she's right.) Anyway, I hope he has a WONDERFUL birthday and knows that he is deeply loved by two people here in Texas!!! Love ya Dad!! Have a great day!!!!

Love,
Ryan & Lesli

1 comment:

summer said...

and by two other people here in texas!!!! happy birthday, glenn.
summer