God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Nashville Weekend Pics & CO

Here are a few pictures of my weekend with my TX friends a few weeks ago. If these pictures don't show that we had a GREAT time, I don't know what does!!!!! It was one of the greatest weekends!! Love you girls!!!!!!!

Giddy girls in the dressing room! (Me & Summer)

Tricia & Crysty

--------------------------------

On another note, there will probably be a blog silence from me for the next several days. My parents are coming up the 3rd. We are heading to the Louisville Zoo on the 4th to see Dora the Explorer!! Then on the 5th, we are heading to Colorado for a week!!! I am so excited to be getting away with my family. There is no huge agenda. We are going to go and do as we please, or not go and do if we don't please. ;o) (Nathan & Kacey, we wish you guys were going with us! We'll have to plan a trip closer somewhere next year so that we can all go!!) Anyway, we will be back on the 13th. So, watch for plenty of pics soon after!!!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hey . . . if you're taking Kacey I think that means you get the rest of us as a "package deal"!

Have fun on your vacation!

janjanmom said...

I am so glad you had such a fun "girls weekend"!!

Have a great trip with your family, I bet it will be lots of fun!

Sara said...

I love the one of you and Summer! What fun!

summer said...

o.k. well it has been so crazy since i last saw you that i have not had time to look at blogs, but i love you post!! i was such a sweet blessing to me. i could never have torn myself away if it weren't for a datenight alone with my husband that i haven't had in almost two years. even then, it was still hard at first driving away. i enjoyed taliking to you till 3 a.m. so much!!! the whole weekend was one of my most treasured times ever! i love you!