We're back home. We had such a great time!! Saturday night I was spoiled with dinner at Olive Garden & a movie. Mad Money was cute. It wasn't as funny as we thought it was going to be, but it was still a good movie.
Sunday we got up & drove to Paoli. We took a ski lesson & then were off. Although I didn't do as good as I had hoped, I didn't give up. I kept trying. The day ended for me after falling...HARD after getting off a chair lift. I fell so hard that I gave myself whiplash!! But, I kept pushing on.
After skiing we went to the place we were staying. It was cool! It was an old inn built in the 30s. We ate at the restaurant there & then watched TV to unwind. As the night progressed, my muscles began to ache more & more. I realized when getting out of bed the next morning that I am not a youngling anymore. I'm getting old! I had trouble even getting out of bed!! Ah...
Although I was achy, I pushed on. I was determined to ski & do better than the day before. I didn't really do any better, but that's ok...maybe next time.
After much TLC on my neck, it is feeling much better today. The rest of my body is back to normal. We had such a great time! It was one of my favorite trips we've ever taken. Thanks, Baby, for such a good time & for being so supportive. Although he wasn't much more experienced in skiing than me, he took to it easier than I did. He never got frusterated or annoyed with me. It was nice! So, thanks Ryan!!! I love you.Tonight we're back with the kiddo. We both missed her so much & are happy to all be home again.

2 comments:
FUN FUN FUN! Take a long hot bath and enjoy being home with your little one!
You look so good in your ski stuff! I'm glad you guys had a good time. It sounded fun!
Miss you,
Tricia
Post a Comment