God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Playing

As you can see, I've been playing with my page. You can thank Sara for that! I saw the changes she had made & was determined to figure it out. Granted, it's taken me several hours, but I figured it out...all by myself, too!!! Whoohoo! I was tired of seeing the last post & wanted something more fun & cheery! Hope you all like it!

Sorry, Sara! After posting my blog, I then saw that our page layouts are similar! I went through a ton before I picked that one & had completely forgotten that's how yours was set up. Hope that's ok! I'm tired of playing...

3 comments:

summer said...

well i figure i know who both of them are....if they are who i think they are and i'm sorry. i love you!!

Sara said...

Wow, I am so impressed! I read your comment on Sara's blog about wanting to know how to make it so cute and then *bam* you did it! It looks great.

Sara said...

Hey Leslie...funny, we must like the same things! Most of the time I use my Canon 40D but we still have our Canon Rebel XT. We have mostly taught ourselves but had a good friend in Abilene that had a photography business that inspired us alot too.