God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Found way to sleep

I found a way to get some sleep!!! Well, it wasn't exactly what I was wanting, but I did get sleep. Sunday afternoon I started sneezing & having a horrible headache along with a sore throat! Fun...looked like I was getting the cold that Ryan had. I had been trying so hard to stay well. So, when I got home, my wonderful husband greeted us & then took care of Sydney while I stayed on the couch feeling miserable. He was great & sent me to bed at 8:30. The next day, I let Sydney play with her toys & do just about whatever she wanted while I stayed planted on the couch. Ryan got home after work & before his doctor's appointment, so I took a quick nap. When it was time for him to leave, he woke me up & told me that I could probably get Sydney down for her nap. Thankfully, she went down quickly. I returned back to bed. The next thing I knew, I was worshipping the porcelain god! So now, I had what Ryan had PLUS the stomach virus!! Luckily, Ryan got home before Sydney got up from her nap. Before that night was over, I had 101.6 temp and Ryan was heading to Beaver Dam to meet his parents who were gratious enough to keep Sydney for 2 days. I am so thankful for them! They have been so kind to keep her. I have had two GREAT nights of sleep & am feeling much better today. So you see, not really the way I meant when I said I was wanting sleep!! :-/

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

bummer! Sleeping with her is much easier . . . feel better!