I found a fun way to get sleep! Have your in-laws keep the kid & go for a fun weekend with the hubby! Thanks, Gran & Pops!!
Ryan and I are getting Saturday-Tuesday! Saturday we're taking Sydney to Beaver Dam to meet Gran & Pops. Then we're heading to Louisville in hopes to find an Olive Garden. Yum! That use to be one of our favs, but since it is a quiet restaurant & our child isn't the quietest we can't always go. We're going to take this opportunity and seize it! After our delicious dinner, we're going to go see Mad Money. I think this looks like a very cute movie & am excited to get to GO to the movies! I haven't been to a movie in a long time.
Sunday morning we're heading to Paoli! We're skiing Sunday and Monday. I do feel a little guilty about not going on different days so we don't miss church, but this is about the only way we can afford it. We're saving big $$ on the ski days and the hotel because it is not the "weekend". Plus, we're staying in one of the places that Paoli Peaks deems "local" (although it's somewhere around 10 miles away...I guess that's local). That is suppose to save us even more $$. Whoohoo!! I haven't been skiing since I was a teenager (and wasn't very good at it then). Ryan has only been once, too. So, hopefully our abilities will match. :-) I'm sure after each day we will be desperately needing our sleep!! I for sure am not in shape and will be W-O-R-N out!
I am very excited about this weekend. A weekend with my hubby, a fun few days of skiing, a very cool inn to stay at, and did I mention a weekend with my hubby?! Thanks Ryan, for letting us go. Thanks, Mom & Dad for the coat for Christmas that sparked our interest. AND thanks Gran & Pops for keeping the kiddo...again.
1 comment:
Hey, I feel your sleepy pain! Emily did not hardly sleep at night the first 8 months - no matter what we tried. She didn't sleep through the night until 18 months. Now? She is a fabulous sleeper! She sleeps through the night even when her brother is screaming in the same room. Can't explain it, maybe it's just a phase they grow out of?
Now, about your weekend....WOW! That sounds incredible. I hope you have a blast.
Post a Comment