God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Monday, September 24, 2007

I MISS DALLAS!

No, not the traffic or having to work & take my baby to daycare. Minus those things & being away from family, I miss it so much. I miss worshipping at PRCC!! Besides one time at PBC (camp), PRCC is the only place that I have ever been able to really worship. After I got over the issues that you deal with when working for a church, I was able to let go & worship God each & every Sunday. I was moved. There would be mornings that I would be so down & empty then would leave the worship so full & refreshed. There were moments that moved me to tears while singing. I can't describe it exactly. Actually, I'm noticing that I'm not doing a very good job of relaying my feelings. Just know, I felt closer to God in some of my moments in the PRCC building than I have felt in my whole life. So, seeing pictures today on a friend's blog got me teary.

Then seeing the friend's husband standing on PRCC's stage, I lost it. I miss my Dallas friends SO much! I knew leaving would be hard. I just didn't realize that 6 months later would be just as hard as the day I left. There's a void where friends once were. Sure, we're still friends, but being 13 hours away doesn't allow us to have a close friendship like we once had. And...Grey's Anatomy is getting ready to come back on. I miss my Grey's Anatomy buddy. :-( I guess it is several things happening at once that make me remember how good we had it there. Go girls...I'm missin' ya tonight. LOVE YOU!

Disclaimer: I'm ok. I'm not depressed. So, don't worry. I'm just having a moment & missing some friends.

1 comment:

summer said...

dallas misses you, too!!!!!!!! love you. maybe we could plan a long weekend trip to see each other somewhere in between or ...here or there...or what do you think?
s